100% Argile Pink Clay
Natural, untreated clay.
Pink Clay Mask with Seaweed
Sustainable, pure and incredibly fine
- a mix of the most luxurious French pink clay and fucus seaweed
- fucus seaweed improves skin elasticity, colour and thickness
- a mild mask, perfect for sensitive skin
- a natural exfoliant
- gently detoxifies and purifies the skin
- packaging: a brown glass bottle + aluminium lid
Argile Rose Clay and Fucus Seaweed mix is a wonderful addition to a natural skin routine. It helps the skin shed dead skin cells, helps heal and refresh the skin. Fucus Seaweed is proven to support skin elasticity and help the skin stay thick.
* note – the current batch is about 70g of clay per jar. The label says 100g due to a misprint.
We mixed Pink Clay ( recommended for all skin types, including delicate and sensitive skin) with organic Fucus Seaweed from Brittany. A team of Japanese researchers published a paper in Journal Of Cosmetic Science proving that an extract of Fucus vesiculosus, improves skin elasticity, colour and thickness.
Pink clay is particularly rich in trace elements. It helps the epidermal cells to regenerate and contributes to the purification of the skin. The two of them together make a lovely mask for adult skin.
* a personal note- if your skin is very dry, try adding oil instead of water to form paste. Olive oil will work well.
How to use it
Our Argile clay is extremely fine. Mix a tea spoon of clay with a little water to make paste and leave it on the skin for up to 15 minutes. Rise it with warm water, pat the skin dry.
We recommend following with a nice hydrosol, and your favourite face oil for the full experience.
All our products are made with European, sustainable ingredients, mostly no-waste. We are dedicated to making this planet a better place and using what we have on our doorstep. We are The Witchery CPH and we believe in magic of nature.
We are a cruelty free company and never test on animals. All our products are local and sustainable. We use seeds that by-products of the European food production farming, ensuring huge savings of carbon footprint and water. Local seeds mean little transport and no lengthly storage. Strict EU farming laws also ensure the highest quality of the seeds available on the market, making our products not only sustainable but also of incredible quality.